Amenities At The Heritage of Lake George
Top 10 Reasons for Staying at The Heritage of Lake George
- The Heritage is family owned and operated, offering immaculate accommodations with “people pleasing prices”.
- The Heritage is on Canada Street, in the heart of Lake George Village, making for easy walking distance to attractions, lake activities, beaches, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
- The Heritage extends old fashion Southern Adirondack Hospitality with a twist of Northern New York Comfort – LAKE GEORGE STYLE.
- The Heritage motel and cottage units all have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and hair dryers, along with heat and A/C, color cable flat screen TV, and in-room direct-dial phones.
- The Heritage boasts a beautiful courtyard, adjacent to the heated pool, with a gazebo, picnic tables, grills,chaise lounge chairs, and a shuffleboard court.
- The Heritage prides itself on providing all non-smoking units (motel, cottages and kitchen suites) for the safety, convenience, comfort, and health of all our guests.
- The Heritage enjoys providing our guests a complimentary light continental breakfast each morning, including coffee, tea, juice, fruit, bagels and donuts.
- The Heritage invites guests of all ages to relax around our fire pit each evening, enjoying friends and perhaps, some delightful s’mores.
- The Heritage offers coupons for attractions, boat cruises, factory outlets, gift shops, horseback riding, miniature golf, restaurants, white water rafting and more.
- The Heritage has so many wonderful guests, many of whom come back year after year to enjoy Lake George and The Heritage. We at The Heritage are sure to greet both our old friends and newcomers with a smile!