Amenities & Reasons To Choose The Heritage of Lake George
The Top Reasons for Staying at The Heritage of Lake George
- The Heritage is family owned and operated offering immaculate accommodations with "people pleasing prices"
- The Heritage is on the main throughfare (Canada Street), in the heart of Lake George Villiage, making for easy walking distance to attractions, lake activities, beaches, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
- The Heritage extends old fashion Southern Adirondack Hospitality with a twist of Northern New York Comfort - LAKE GEORGE STYLE.
- The Heritage motel and cottage units all have refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers, along with heat and A/C, color cable TV, and in-room direct-dial phones.
- The Heritage boasts a lovely courtyard, adjacent to the heated pool, with a gazebo, picnic tables, grills, chase lounge chairs, and a shuffleboard court.
- The Heritage prides itself on providing all non-smoking units (motel, cottages and kitchen suites) for the safety, convenience, comfort, and health of all our guests.
- The Heritage is a two-diamond rated by the American Automobile Association (AAA) and is quality rated by Mobile Travel Guide.
- The Heritage offers special guest discounts and coupons for attractions, boat cruises, factory outlets, gift shops, horseback riding, miniature golf, restaurants, white water rafting and more.