The Heritage of Lake George Policies
Motel & Cottages Policies
- A deposit is required before confirming a reservation.
- The amount of the deposit is determined by the length of stay.
- Deposit must be in U.S. funds.
- Personal checks, money orders and major credit cards are accepted for advance deposits only.
- The balance is due at check-in. We accept cash, money orders, travelers checks, and most major cards.
- A deposit guarantees that we will hold your reservation as requested and that you will take the accommodation for the entire period reserved.
- Deposits and reservations are non-transferable.
- Arrival is expected on the scheduled and confirmed date as agreed.
- Arriving on a later date without first contacting The Heritage will automatically cancel the reservation in its entirety and forfeit any monies paid on deposit.
- Normally a refund is given if we are notified 2 weeks prior to arrival. For special events, notification is required 6 weeks prior.
Please advise us of any changes in your reservation as soon as possible. Any reservation changes may make it necessary to cancel the reservation. A refund will be made if we are notified 7 days prior to arrival date. There will be no refunds issued for any unused portions of your stay.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. $15/night for each additional guest over the age of 15. No charge for up to 2 additional children age 15 and under.
- No pets are allowed.
- Parking space is available for one vehicle per unit. You need to request permission for an additional vehicle
- No rollerblading, scooters or skateboarding
Housekeeper Rental Policies
An advance deposit of $600 for Units 139, $700 for Unit 140, and $1,000 for Unit 141 per week is required to guarantee a reservation. Deposit may vary depending on the length of stay. Phone reservations are tentative until money is received. Deposits must be paid in U.S. Funds. Balance is due upon arrival. We accept cash, money orders, travelers checks and most major credit cards. We accept personal checks for deposits only.
- More than 8 weeks prior to arrival, deposit is returned.
- Within 8 weeks, deposit is forfeited.
- Reservations are commitments for the full period requested.
- Refunds are subject to an administrative fee of 10%.