Updates on COVID-19
To Our Valued Guests,
The owners and the staff at The Heritage of Lake George are very proud of our reputation for cleanliness. We are committed to implementing our new policies in regards to the CDC guidelines about COVID-19.
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of the Coronavirus, we want to reassure you that the health and safety of our guests and employees is always a top priority.
We have implemented enhanced safety and cleaning procedures:
- For the protection of our guests and the safety of our staff we will not be providing daily cleanings for stay-overs. In the interest of safety, we will be implementing contactless service. We will provide fresh towels and toiletries and remove trash if left outside of your room. Our staff will only enter the room if requested.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the property and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.
- Every Guest Room is sanitized prior to check-in utilizing products approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Every Guest Room Surface that is high-touch is sanitized by utilizing an FDA approved disinfectant solution applied by our staff prior to your check-in.
- All Common Area Surfaces that are high-touch are sanitized throughout the day.
- We kindly ask our guests to practice social distancing and wear a face covering when entering the office or when they are unable to keep 6 feet of social distancing.
- Common Outdoor Seating Areas have been spaced out accordingly.